Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Tessa 5 months old today!

Hannah modeling my new (used) treadmill



Can you believe I'm actually posting? It's so hard because now that it's been so long I feel like I should catch up on everything (remember this is my only journal) but that's too overwhelming to tackle so I'm just going to start from today.

This morning I was supposed to go to Weight Watchers with hotmamabeads (sorry i don't know how to link her blog. We met on Monday and she's a lot of fun), but Bridget got sick about an hour before we were supposed to go. I hate my tile floors all the time except when my kids get sick or have potty accidents. Last night I got a treadmill. I purchased it from my neighbors mom for only $250. I've already used it twice. Yeah for me! I also had a Martha Stewart moment and made peach cobbler (one of the reasons for the 2 workouts today) with Bridget's help (she's been fine since this morning). I even sliced and peeled every single peach. Jess was supposed to be home tonight for me to go to WW by myself, but of course, he didn't make it home in time. Do I sound bitter? I've got a good plan though. Every Thursday Emily, Hannah and Bridget all take a class at Jeannes Dance which is just right across the street from the WW meeting. The time works out perfect because I can drop them off at 5 and then weigh in and go to about 25 minutes of the meeting that starts at 5:30. This will work out good because I'm already going to be over there and then I won't have to depend on Jess to be home in time.

Tonight Jess and the girls had play practice. They are participating in a play that the stake is doing for the 125 year celebration of Maricopa stake. Jess was so funny about being involved. I've never seen this side of him before. He's so bummed that he's not musically inclined (that's a nice way to put it) because he's so sure that if he was he would get the role of Joseph Smith. Poor guy. He'll just have to be happy to be a towns person or something.

The next 2 days Hannah and Emily are out of school. My plan is to get the house in order tomorrow and hopefully do something fun on Friday. I don't know what yet, but Clara is coming to clean so I have to have them gone so we don't get in her way. Also the longer we're gone, the longer the house stays clean and even though I'm not there to enjoy it- I feel good just knowing that it is staying clean.


5 comments:

Supercool Mom said...

Welcome Back! Hurry in to WW because the no startup fee deal ends on the 13th. Also, to link all you do is highlight the word on your post then click on the little-world-with-the-chain-on-it icon, then type in the address you want to link to! Try it, you'll like it.

Way to go on using that new treadmill!

Bubbly Faces said...

Your Tessa is so cute. I can't believe she is that old already. I remember when we did the "Play Group" and you where prego with her. She is adorable!! What is your Tessa's middle name? My Tessa's is Lyn

Jayne said...

oh is Tessa the cutest ever? makes me miss them all the more!

glad you have a treadmill, you'll have to make me go on it when I'm down!

how fun for jess and kids to be in a play..
glad you finally updated your blog!

Cara Fish said...

Yea for you using the treadmill! It looks nice!

Kristen said...

Tessa is so cute!
Great find on the treadmill!