Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fun Halloween

Bridget wouldn't let me take her picture. This is as good as I could get. For the group picture I had to tell her that she couldn't go trick or treating unless she got in the picture and she reluctantly agreed. I don't know why she is being so camera shy. She loves her costume and has worn it everyday for the past 5 days.

My cute baby Tessa. She is a pretty cat. I got this costume on Monday night at TCP. They had it marked down to $4.99. How could I pass that up?


Emily, the witch




Hannah, the witch



3 witches and a cat







twin witches....or Twitches. That's what they said they wanted to be.




Hannah wanted to do a "pose" picture. Emily has her broom between her legs. Where did the guitar pose come from?


Okay now for the update from last night....

I finished my cupcakes and my head was about to hit the pillow at about 2:50-yes, AM and then Tessa woke up. I thought, no big deal, she wakes up everynight, but without fail I can put her in my bed and nurse her back to sleep while I fall asleep. (I know, a big no,no) Well for some reason she woke up and was wide awake. This hasn't happened before that I can remember since she was only a few weeks old. Anyway, I thought, well surely if its dark enough and noone is interacting with her then she will nurse and fall back asleep. Well, pretty soon she was blowing rasberry's and kicking her legs and arms and talking to herself. I realized after about 45 minutes of it that she wasn't going to sleep any time soon so I got up with her and frosted the cupcakes. Around 4:30 she got tired and I was able to put her back to sleep. My head hit the pillow and it felt like 3 minutes later the alarm went off at 7:30. I was so tired!! I got the girls ready and off to school and then Tessa, Bridget and I headed over for the parade. It was so fun to see all the cute kids dressed up. I'm surprised at how many sexy costumes there are at an elementary school. What are those parents thinking?

By the time we did all the school stuff- parade and helping in the classroom, we got home just before noon. I fed everyone and then we all went down for a much needed nap until 2:30 when Hannah and Emily got home.

Tonight we went to the ward party at the Arnett's house and then Jess took Hannah and Emily out trick or treating for about an hour and Tessa Bridget and I stayed home. Bridget could have gone, but was just too excited about all the candy in her bucket that she couldn't think of delaying eating it- even if it was to go get more.

After they got home the marathon of baths and hair washing began. Washing Hannah and Emily's hair is the hardest thing. I hate it. I can't even expect them to do it because they have so much hair it is equal to washing 4 peoples hair on their one head. Trust me, they have massive amounts of hair.

Tomorrow I hope to get my house in order so hopefully Clara can come clean on Friday. It's so stressful to try to have everything in order and put away for her to come. Not that she requires it, but I just feel like I want to have everything out of her way so she can concentrate on the scrubbing verses the picking up. I need a good 3-4 hours to get everything done- so that's my goal for tomorrow. Wish me luck!







7 comments:

michelle said...

I linked to your blog from Julie's. I noticed on your sidebar that you are related to Kristine, in California! We have been posting on eachothers blogs for about a year! I am also friends with her friend Christina! It is such a small world.

Kristen said...

The girls look so cute!

Todd and I were talking about how all the young girls wear sexy costumes, it's crazy! (and sad)

Jayne said...

I love your updates, your life is funny..Your girls are funny ,
just think by tomorrow afternoon your house will be clean!
the girls looked so good in thier costumes!

mom

Supercool Hotmama said...

Those costumes are so darling! Your girls looked great and I love the family theme! It sounds like you had a great Halloween. We'll have to do somehting together next week!

Candice said...

i loved those pics, my fav. was bridget, she looks like a little women haha

SuperCoolMom said...

I just love Tessa's giant dimply smile!!

Christina said...

oh fun halloween post! the girls look too cute--how funny they all wanted to be witches!!

im not a fan of bathtime either-i make the older 2 girls help the younger 2 girls in the shower..so far so good! it REALLY is so helpful to me!!

and oh im so jealous of the house cleaner!!