Sunday, October 28, 2007

Selfish Blogger


Okay, I admit it. I'm a selfish blogger. What I mean by that is that I read everyone else's blogs. I find time to check them usually once a day and sometimes even more, but then I don't post anything for others to read. I know, it's selfish. I do enjoy sneeking away from my own life every now and then to check up on others. It always puts me in a good mood. So, to all you out there that haven't given up on me completely and are actually reading this- I'm sorry! I'll try to do better. Stay tuned for 7 things about me. I was tagged by hotmama. Now I have to figure out 7 interesting things to say. Oh-my!
Tessa had her 1st taste of rice cereal tonight. She loved it! She was so ready. I made more 3 times before she was satisfied. It was too cute!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

AWE! THAT IS SO CUTE THAT SHE LOVE THED CEREAL! i CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!

Christina said...

ahh so you're the "always the lurker, never the commentor"? i see how it is!

i too enjoy ESCAPING my life to visit everyone else's life--its a good release!

Jayne said...

tessa is a girl after my own heart.
she loves food!

such a cute picture,

mom