Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tessa's Pictures







Here are a few of Tessa's pictures that were taken last Thursday. A girl in my ward, Jenny Biggs, is a photographer and she was so nice to do her pictures for me. She does such a great job. She also did her pictures when she was a month old. I just love them! This is just a couple of them. I think they are all so cute. I am the mom though.... What do you think?
Well it's almost 2 am and I still have to make cupcakes for my girls to take to school tomorrow. Ugh! Why did I volunteer? I was at Walmart tonight at 10pm looking for pumpkins that they need for school tomorrow and they were sold out. I couldn't believe it. I then had to go to ghetto fry's and get them. It took forever because I had to take Tessa home 1st. I refuse to take my kids to that fry's because not only is it dirty, but it seems like people always corner me in the parking lot asking for money and it is so hard to avoid them if I'm trying to get kids buckled in and out of the car. I also feel really vulnerable. Anyway, Fry's was out of the medium pumkins, which is what I needed, so I got some small ones for them. Better than nothing. I need to get back on track and proactive about getting things done. I hate doing things last minute, but since having Tessa it seems that I never get caught up. Well, I better get to making those cupcakes. I'll frost them in the morning. Wait, it is morning. Well I'll frost them in a few hours after I get a little bit of sleep.



5 comments:

Taryn said...

Those pictures are the cutest!! I can't decide which one is my favorite, she's adorable!

Kristen said...

What the heck! baking at 2:00 am in the morning?!?!?!?

I LOVE the pictures!!!!!!!

Jayne said...

OH MY,
I wouldn't have been able to think straight at that time,

tessa is a DOLL, I need to post your picture at that age.. you and tessa are twins!

even the pointey ears!

Candice said...

i miss her....those pics are the cutest ever!! i feel like we never talk anymore, now its only come down to once a day. where have you been? haha

Summer said...

What adorable pictues!! I hope I have a girl someday so I can do cute pink flowery pictures!