Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's so late...

I have been meaning to blog all day and didn't get to it and then I didn't want to because it is so late and I don't want everyone knowing how late I am up. Oh well! First i'm going to start with my list because Cara tagged me (my 1st time ever). I think I'm supposed to list 4 things in each catagory. Here goes...
Where I've worked:
1. Mary's Hallmark Store
2. The Olive Garden (I still like the food)
3. Dr. Bladh and Boyers office
4. Washington Mutual
I've Movies I can watch over and over: I'm not really one to watch a movie more than once so...
1. Grease
2. Hairspray (even though I've only seen it once I could watch it again and again)
3. Dirty Dancing (yes, I'm copying you Cara, but your answers are so good)
4. Anne of Green Gables (it was hard to come up with one on my own- I've never seen any Bourne movies)
Places I've lived:
1. Chino California
2. Mesa Arizona
3. Rexburg Idaho
4. Yreka Califonia
Favorite tv shows:
1. Desperate Housewives!!!
2. E.R.
3. The Office
4. Ugly Betty
Places I've been:
1. Paris France (twice!)
2. Dresden Germany
3. New York, New York (I can't wait to go back!)
4. Grenoble France (the French alps)
favorite foods
1. Carnitas tacos from Rubios (always with lime and only 5 points!)
2. In-n-out cheeseburger, well done, animal style, no pickles (can you tell I've ordered it a few times)
3. homemade rolls with homemade jam-Yum!
4. pumkin bread (I know I could eat a whole loaf. I haven't tried, but I know I could)
Places I'd rather be:
1. New York city- I love it there
2. Getting a massage
3. Getting a pedicure
4. In bed because I'm getting tired now
Weird things about me
1. I wear a sock over my eyes when I sleep (it used to be a rolled up t-shirt, but I downgraded to a sock about 10 years ago)
2. I have a hard time wearing make-up because my face sweats so much. My pits can be dry as a bone, but my face will be dripping. I even went to the Dr. about it. My condition is called hyperhydrosis and there isn't much that can be done about it. Dangit! Don't laugh!
3. I have an unusually short neck that only got shorter as I gained weight. I think Tessa and Bridget have my neck- poor girls
4. My big toenail on my left foot got smashed by a gate 8 years ago and now doesn't grow out, it grows up. You have to see it to get what I'm saying, but you probably don't want to look.

I now tag mom, Taryn, and candice.


Now that that's over I need to get to bed. Everything else will have to wait because I'm tired. I know... You can't wait for all the other important things i have to say. I recently read a good book that hotmama (http://hotmamabeads.blogspot.com/) let me borrow, but I'll have to do my book review later. It has just made me so grateful for all that I have.

12 comments:

Jayne said...

oh thanks for tagging me! your blogs always make me laugh, and yes everyone, if you look at Mel's big toe you will laugh too, sorry Mel,

well off to do my questions,
mom

Bubbly Faces said...

Hey if you really want to buy some bowes I think I am going to sell them for 7 dollars each... Just let me know. Thx

Supercool Mom said...

I loved reading your little-known-facts part! I have to say, that I didn't notice anything odd about your neck - isn't it funny how we always pick on ourselves about things no one else can even see.

Supercool Mom said...

You're so sweet! There's a treat for you on my blog!

Emmanuelle said...

How i would love a massage and pedicure too !!
What a sweet familly you have :)

Kristen said...

ok this post made me laugh, some of the comments you said towards the end, like your toe, your sock over your eyes...stuff like that! So funny!

I want to go to New York again too!

Supercool Mom said...

I lost 2 lbs this week! Wahoo, I wasn't even very dedicated, imagine what I could do if I actually followed the program! Let's make a date to meet there next week!

Also, I usually weigh in on my first week wearing shoes, and take them off the next time, so I have quick results! I didn't even cheat this time!

Carolee said...

that was so funny.

Supercool Mom said...

I'm just checking in - thanks for the fun afternoon!

Jayne said...

YOU NEED A NEW BLOG

mom

Supercool Mom said...

I guess I just have to keep commenting on this stale post until you find time to write a new one.

Supercool Mom said...

Hey Melissa, you have been tagged!

Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; Share 7 random facts about yourself; Tag 7 other blogg friends & leave a comment on their blogg with the rules.

Have fun!