Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Yeah- My computer if fixed!! I think....







I haven't posted for so long (I know you've all been on the edge of your seats) because 1st, last week I was preparing for company and then with the company didn't have time for the computer, and then 2nd, when they left my computer wasn't working. I could visit websites by clicking favorties on my mouse, but nothing on my keyboard worked. It was so hard to live through these past 3 days without a full functioning computer. Jess worked on it tonight and now it's working. I don't know what he did, but I'm glad he did it!



It's super late right now, but I just wanted to do the quick update and also share a couple pictures I took of Bridget today. She got into my make-up and apparently she was putting it on hiding because she didn't have a mirror and when she finished and looked at herself in the mirror she was so distraught. She thought she would look so beautiful with the makeup and was so sad that it didn't turn out the way she had thought it would. She came into the room where I was almost in tears because it looked "ugly" and she wanted it off. I couldn't even get mad at her for the mess she made with my make up because she was so sad. I told her I'd help her get it off but I wanted to take a picture 1st. She totally didn't want to pose and was mad that I made her. So funny! (I loaded the pictures in the wrong order- the 1st one I took is on the bottom)

8 comments:

Jayne said...

your days are never dull and boring with bridget around. she reminds me so much of you. At least she has a good sense of how she should look.
glad your computer is working, life is tough without it.
love
mom

Kristen said...

that is so funny! She is so cute!

Glad your computer is working!

Supercool Mom said...

Isn't it amazing how early they become women? We all just want to be grown up and beautiful. What a doll, poor little thing - how disappointing for her.

Supercool Mom said...

P.S. Glad you're back, I've been checking daily...

Cara Fish said...

turbo is my favorite! i love her. too bad i missed the twins growing up. they are cute, too - just at a different stage that doesn't make me laugh quite as hard. :)

Carolee said...

That is so funny, I love her!!

j2nielsen said...

Oh that makes me so sad for her. She looks so sad! It makes my heart hurt for her. She is so terribly cute Melissa!

Supercool Mom said...

Hey Melissa, I'm loaning my copy of "As I have Loved You" to my Aunt, but when she's done, you're welcome to borrow it - it was difficult to get, I think it's out of print. We had to order it on Amazon for book group. Let me know if you're interested hotmamabeader at hotmail dot com :)