Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My first post...that didn't work

below is the 1st post I tried to do on Sunday night that didn't work. thanks to Kristen for setting me up a new account and getting me started.

Hope this works.....
Hope this works..... I've been reading blogs for a while now- ever since Christina started hers and I just love it when people post. I've been meaning to start my own for awhile now and Kristen even helped me set up an account last February and I completly forgot about it until just a few days ago when I tried to create a new account and they said I already had one. Oops. As I'm typing this I don't even know if it will work, but if it does I'll be finally jumping on the blogging bandwagon. It will be a good way to keep a journal because I'm so bad about that. Today has been a typical sunday... We had church from 12:30-3:30 and then I had my temple recommend interview after church (yes, I passed). When we got home Jess made it into bed and asleep before I even knew what was going on- no fair! I cooked dinner while jess and tessa slept and the other girls played. In the evening we just hung out and then read to the girls before they went to bed. (Except for bridget- she's awake as I write this- such a night owl). For Labor Day tomorrow Jess is going dirt bike riding. He is such a little kid about going riding. He gets giddy. I worry that he'll get hurt and I sure hope he doesn't, but I think it would be sad if he didn't have this to look forward to because he loves it so much. Well, that's it for now.... I'll try to post a few pictures and do that "about me" section if I can figure it out.draftby melissa's life9/2/07

1 comment:

everything pink! said...

the beginning of blogging is awesome. even though right now I feel like I am blog burnout - I do love it and you will too! congrats on starting that is the hardest part!