Monday, September 10, 2007

4 months old

Tessa with Bridget
Happy 4 months today! I tried to get her to smile, but she was too distracted by the camera.

Just a few hours old


1St picture ever taken- yes, she had a lot of that white stuff on her.




Tessa is 4 months old today. Time sure goes by fast. I wish the times I'm pregnant went as fast as the time after the baby is born. Tessa is such a sweet baby and we are so lucky to have her in our family. She has such a sweet happy personality. Really, she is so good. I'm really amazed at how good and easy she is and keep wondering when it's going to end. Hopefully this is just how she always is. She has by far been my easiest baby. When she was 2 months old she slept 7 hours straight at night. My other girls didn't go that long until they were about a year. She doesn't consistantly go that long, but will on occasion do it. But she always gives me a good 4 hour stretch at least. During the day she is just so happy most of the time. Bridget loves to entertain her and she puts up with it well. Occasionally she gets kicked in the head or something like that by her well meaning sister and she's such a good sport. Tessa is at such a fun age and loves to coo and giggle and loves it even more when someone gives her attention. I love my baby Tessa!

11 comments:

Candice said...

i love her too!!! shes the cutest ever! im glad i live close so i can see her all the time!

Jayne said...

briget takes such natural looking pictures ! ha... oh my goodness, tessa is not a baby anymore, she looks so grown up.. it is sad that they grow so fast.. it's just too darn hard getting them here !

babies are wonderful.

Christina said...

oh cute--and what she occassionally gets kicked in the head?!?! scary! your too funny--

Kristen said...

She is pretty darn cute! I can't believe that she is 4 months, but 4 months is still pretty new:) My pregnancry is going by pretty fast, I'm one week away from my first trimester!

j2nielsen said...

HI Melissa! I am so glad that you have a blog. Now I can check on your family too! Tessa is so cute. She looks like Bridget in those pictures. I can't wait to see her sometime soon!

Taryn said...

I can't wait until I have a 4 month old! I can't believe she's already that old, we still have her birth announcement on our fridge!

Jayne said...

BY THE WAY when did she learn to sit up? what's that all about?
can't believe it.

today I'm off to Kristen's our project today is her closet.. so fun!

Anonymous said...

Tessa is such a butterball! She is so cute! With reading your blog is guess you can say enough wonderful things about her. Usually your babies personality continues to be consistant. So she will probably be your most easy going kid.
Joy

Carolee said...

Cant wait to see your cutties tomorrow!!

Supercool Mom said...

Babies are the best! I love all of mine - big and little. They just grow up too quickly, don't they?

Kalli Monroe said...

hey girl its been along time. i love this blog thing, its nice to see everyones fams:) mine is monroefam7.blogspot.com