Saturday, September 8, 2007

A nice day

Today has been a nice day other than that I'm getting sick. I think I might have caught the cold that started Tessa's problems, or maybe not, but I'm sick anyway and I hate it. I know this sounds selfish, but although I really hate when my kids are sick, I hate it even more when I'm sick.
The day started out really nice because I got a massage. It was one with hot rocks. I know that sounds like it would hurt, but it really felt great. The chiropractor that I go to uses massage as part of the treatment he gives and I'm so not complaining. This is my 2nd massage in 8 days. So nice!
At noon there was a bridal shower for my cousins fiance. It was so fun to see different family members that I rarely see (even though some of them live only 1 or 2 streets away). When I got back Jess went dirt bike riding. I know, weird. Who in their right mind would want to put on long sleeves, long pants and a helmet and ride in the desert that's 110 degrees? He loves it though, for some reason. Tomorrow not much going on except for church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

after you described what jess wears going dirt biking I really do think he has worked too hard and it's affected his brain.

hope you feel better soon, can't wait to see everyone.
mom

Cara Fish said...

Melissa! It was so good to see you yesterday - I am glad we get to see each other more now. I can't wait til we have you come in for another massage - next time, I'll use hot AND cold stones! Whoo!

Supercool Mom said...

Hey, I just checked and you can buy the mygrastick at Sprouts. We should get a group together and see Hairspray! Fun Blogger Outing.

Kristen said...

mel, you must be sick because you didn't post today. I hope your feeling ok...
NICE about the massage!