Friday, March 21, 2008

Update on Tessa

Well, as you can see from the time of this post I'm up because Tessa is up. But, I didn't go in to get her- I just let her cry like I'm supposed to. (That is what I'm supposed to do- right?) Well, after a few minutes she wasn't crying anymore so I went in to see if she was really asleep and I found her in her crib laying on her tummy with Bridget in there with her patting her back with the music from her crib toy playing softly. It was the cutest thing. Bridget put her finger up to her mouth to "shhh" me and motioned for me to go out. The scene just cracked me up. I really believe that Bridget has an old soul. A few minutes later Bridget came out of her room and said to me, "see mom, I know how to get babies to sleep." Now I just have to get Bridget back to sleep. The big question is, should I put her to sleep in my room or let her continue to be the one to sleep train Tessa?

7 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Oh, that is so sweet!

Dena said...

How sweet is that?!

Taryn said...

Oh my gosh, Bridget is the funniest!!

Jayne said...

let bridget be her mother and you take a break

Athack77 said...

What a great sister. Just call it her MIT time. (mother in training) Every girl needs a little and it sounds like she's bright enough to start a little early. How sweet! What a big help!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute, and she can ride her bike w/o training wheels. That's really good. Took Katie forever. Wow. I'm impressed. She's adorable.

Jami said...

k-that is the cutest story in the world! I have been trying to sleep train grace as well. It is not going so good! I just can't handle it! The first night she cried for 2 hours and 15 mins! I am dying!