Thursday, June 5, 2008

Can you believe it? I'm posting. It's all about the contest...

I'm a sucker for a contest and the chance at winning something and that is what is finally getting me to post. I can't believe I've been suck a slacker. I have so many things that I need to write about, but they will just have to wait. I'm posting right now to let you all know about a new store and contest. It's an ememgency prepardness store that opened recently in mesa. You can check it out at
preparingwisely.com. If you want to read more about the contest and what you could win check out crazymamaof6.blogspot.com. I'm really trying to be more prepared. We have our water storage complete (for now) with 8, 55 gallon drums of water and 14 of those water pallets from costco (the bigger size bottles). What have you done lately for your storage?

6 comments:

Athack77 said...

Hey, it's fun to hear how you're doing. I've been working on my food storage too but my 72 hour kits are my first priority. My goal is to have them all inished by the end of summer. My ward has given a a binder with everything we need for food storage and emergency prepardness. I'm glad I wasn't in charge of compiling it! How was the girls' baptism?

SuperCoolMom said...

Well, if that's what it takes to get you to post, we need more contests! Now, what else is going on in your life?

Jayne said...

just bought 7 boxes of long term storage,

Crazymamaof6 said...

we are slacking on it. we've done a little but not nearly enough. and 5 bonus entries for you!

Heath and Gretchen said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for your sweet comment! Having these little girls has been so much fun! Your right, time does fly! They’ve already grown so much! :) Your little girls are darling! Their recent portrait pictures are so precious! Seeing your family makes me excited for what we have to look forward to!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

MELISSA!!!! I am glad you found me! I hope all is well with you and your family. I hope your parents and sisters are doing well too. I guess I left out Ryan. I hope he is happy and living well. Tell them all hello for me. Now that I know your blog, I can keep tabs on you. It has been way too long.

In regards to the emergency preparedness, we are awful at it, but we have helped quite a few people. Check out our website, www.purelyfiltered.com . We sell water filtration systems that allow you to not keep all that water (necessarily). We are now providing them to the church and the missionaries. Good stuff.

I honestly didn't come here to advertise. Again, I am so happy you found our blog and me for that matter after so long.