Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Purse Pal

One of my blogging friends is having a contest, so go check it out. Her blog link is http://crazymamaof6.blogspot.com/ When you get to her blog you should read it because she is so fun to read about. She totally cracks me up all the time! Okay, so back to the contest- when you get to the blog there is a thing you can click on at the top of the blog that will take you to the contest post. Hurry... it ends Sunday at midnight. Anyway, I really hope I win the purse pal. don't you just hate it when you have to put your purse on a dirty floor at a restaraunt? I do!!! This thing works great and can even hold big purses or diaper bags. I hope I win one so I can quit holding my purse on my lap when I'm eating out. Anyway- go check it out. Here is the link for purse pal if you want to see what else they sell, but the link for the contest is above. http://www.purse-pal.com/store.htm

2 comments:

Athack77 said...

It's always amazing to me what people think up. I never in a million years would've thought of that. What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I love the purse hooks and I can't live without one because I hate putting my handbags on the yucky floor, yikes! If I don't have an extra chair or place to put my bags in a restaurant or cafe, I always use a purse hanger to hold my bag and they are absolutely fantastic!

I bought my handbag hooks from Purse Sitter and they are great! It's practical and stylish at the same time and it folds flat which can be stored away easily in a cosmetic bag or zipper compartment. I always carry it now and love, love, love this brilliant accessory! PurseSitter has a really cute range of patterns and the price is more attractive too ;-) Best gadget for all ladies and would make a fantastic gift item! If anyone wants to check it out, the website is http://www.PurseSitter.com

Hope this helps!